Monday 4 July 2011

COACH POPPY OP ART WALLET 42889

 ***MUST READ***

This Coach item is guaranteed 100% authentic or your money back.

We do not buy or sell fake and replica. We try all the best to resolve any after sales issues to make sure you have a great buying experience.

Ask all questions and read the policies before buy or bid. No refunds are accepted for buyer’s remorse. Please be certain that you want the item and you prepared to pay for it if you decide to buy/bid. Please check the picture and description properly. All sales are final.

Once again I guaranteed the authenticity of all my items. As always I welcome any questions. I will respond as quickly as possible.

My advice is if you still have doubt over the purchase please ask questions and don’t buy the item without ask
RM 370
FREE SHIPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment

100% authentic coach bag for sale